Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

Hoi An To My Son Private Car [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 4/7/2021 13:37:10

Private Car from Hoi An To My Son , Pick up at hotels, private house in Hoi An, or Homestay Villa. Car price is only from 26 USD . The price of the car is 40% cheaper than Taxi and Grab . 0905566176

trang chu 13.jpg

Private Car Transfer From Hoi An To My Son

My Son Sanctuary is the World Heritage Site, it is located in Duy Phu commune, Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province. Far from Hoian Ancient Town about 40km. If you do not need to follow the group tour to visit My Son, so private car transfer from Hoi An to My Son is the best way to visit this site.

In the morning/ afternoon, private driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hoi An. After that, we departure for My Son Sanctuary. After 1 hour driving by private car from Hoi An to My Son, you will arrival and buy ticktet.

Best time to visit My Son is at 09:30AM; 10:30AM; 14:30… These are time for Cham Folk Dance Show – the special show in My Son that you can enjoy. Private car transfer from Hoi An to My Son is about 1 hour, you can departure from your hotel in Hoi An 1 hour 30 mins before the show time.

After enjoy the show, you will visit the system with over 70 towers in My Son Sanctuary. The over 70 temples and tombs extant at My Son have been dated to the period between the 4th century and the 14th century AD. You will have more knowledge about Viet Nam and you will love this country.

After that, we will transfer back to Hoi An from My Son. End the service. Settle payment in cash VND (or USD) to driver.

Hoi An to My Son Private Car Price
Hoi An to My Son by Private Car4 Seats7 Seats16 Seats
Direct Transfer – 1 wayUS $19US $25US $27
Direct Transfer – 2 waysUS $26US $32US $34
Booking Online

InclusionPrivate Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.
ExclusionMeals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.

If you have a few days in Hoi An ancient town, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.

The most popular options for tourists:

See more trips from Hoi An ancient town at: Hoi An Car Rental

Included
  • English speaking driver
  • Private transport by high quality of car
  • Door to door service (within town center)
  • Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
  • Bottled water
  • Free in-car WiFi

Excluded
  • Food and drinks
  • Entrance fees
  • Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
  • Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions:1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary?

You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.

2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?

– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to My Son, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.

3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to My Son by private car?

The transfer from Hoi An to My Son, It takes about 50 minutes if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.

4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to My Son?

You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.

5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to My Son by car?

Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.

6.  Where will we meet our driver for the trip to My Son from Hoi An?

With Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.

7. How will we pay for the trip?

We accept the payment method as bellow:

– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.

HOIANPRIVATECARCOMPANY  Da Nang Car Rental – Danang Private Car

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 24/4/2024 00:41 , Processed in 0.079948 second(s), 73 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên