Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Hãy chọn Truy cập bằng mobile | Tiếp tục
Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta slammed by Matteo Guendouzi as midfielder explains exi [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 23/11/2020 15:12:44
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta slammed by Matteo Guendouzi as midfielder explains exit Matteo Guendouzi has launched a dig at parent club Arsenal, with the Hertha Berlin midfielder revealing he needed to get away from north London to 'have fun'. The 21-year-old made a temporary switch to the Bundesliga outfit during the summer transfer window after falling out with Gunners boss Mikel Arteta best football tips .Concerns about Guendouzi's attitude led Arteta to freeze him out of his first-team plans at the end of last season, before he was shipped out on loan.However, the French midfielder has revealed that he believes the move to Germany has been good for his game, as he is enjoying his football more than he was at Arsenal."I needed to have fun on the pitch, to regain confidence and that's what Hertha offers me. It really is a choice I made," Guendouzi told Telefoot."In the space of two seasons I have played more than 80 games with Arsenal. When you play less, you start to think and it hurts."Guendouzi travels with the ball for Hertha against Borussia DortmundGuendouzi's time at Arsenal has been blighted by apparent attitude problems.An altercation with a team-mate while the club trained in Dubai marked the beginning of the end for his playing chances under Arteta soccer tips goals .The midfielder also took exception to the Arsenal boss supposedly coming down harder on him than the other player, leading to a row.Months later, he hit the headlines for the wrong reasons again after his unprofessional antics during the club's Premier League defeat at Brighton and Hove Albion.

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 16/4/2024 20:31 , Processed in 0.086490 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên