Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

‘Allows us to play different formations’ – Arteta on Partey’s importance to Arse [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 9/10/2020 14:53:50
‘Allows us to play different formations’ – Arteta on Partey’s importance to Arsenal After what seemed to be almost the entire summer transfer window spent tracking Thomas Partey, Arsenal finally got their man on deadline day best football tips .The Ghanaian has moved from Atletico Madrid after the north Londoners finally agreed to pay his buyout clause of £45m, meaning that they didn’t have to negotiate the sale with the Rojiblancos and could go straight to the player and his representatives.It’s clearly a move the midfielder wanted to make given the speed of the deal when it needed to be concluded.The feeling appears to be mutual too. Mikel Arteta seemed very happy indeed when telling Arsenal.com just what it was that Partey would bring to the party.“We identified him a few months ago and we have been following his progress, and obviously the more you know about the squad, you know more about where you think you can improve it,” the Spaniard said.“We believe he has the right qualities, with his character and his personality and as well with his technical qualities and positional options that he can give to the team.“I think he allows us to play different formations and he can fit in within those formations in different positions, which is a really good thing to have in a squad where, in midfield, I think we were a little bit short.“I have a few things in mind that I want to start to train with the team and [Partey’s signing] is going to give us a little bit more adaptability and more balance in defending and attacking transitions and the way we have to set up certain structures to attack better in certain moments of the game.”The Gunners have certainly missed having a player like Partey around.Not since Patrick Vieira was in his pomp alongside Manu Petit have Arsenal had someone who can break up play in the manner Partey can soccer tips goals .His defensive and attacking attributes are many, and if he can reproduce the form he’s shown in La Liga for years now, Arsenal will have bagged themselves a bargain.

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 19/4/2024 22:57 , Processed in 0.081411 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên