Chợ24h

Tiêu đề: Giảm 700k với đơn hàng từ 12.000.000 [In trang]

Thành viên: Thuydothi    Thời gian: 2/5/2018 11:02:25     Tiêu đề: Giảm 700k với đơn hàng từ 12.000.000

Cũng trong tháng 5 này, mã giảm giá lotte đưa ra một chương trình khuyến mãi đặc biệt kháclà giảm 700k cho đơn hàng từ 12.000.000 đồng. Chương trìnhma giam gia lotte này được áp dụng cho rất nhiều sản phẩm, hãy theodõi taichinhsmart để xem thông tinchi tiết.

Đã có rất nhiều khách hàng thành công trong việc nhập ma giam gia lotte khi thanh toán. Bạncòn chần chừ gì nữa mà không tham gia nhận magiam gia và mua sắm thoải mái ngay thôi nào!!! Đây là cô hội vô cùng lớntrong tháng 5 này. Bạn lưu ý mỗi mã giảmgiáchỉ áp dụng với 1 đơn hàng thôi nhé.

Hãy đến với taichinhsmart để tiết kiệm tiền và trởthành những nhà tiêu dùng thông thái.

Thành viên: bunorpeters    Thời gian: 6/1/2019 01:13:46

RE: CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENT WITH YOU IN VIETNAM

Dear friend greetings. I hope you are doing well. I'm Mr. Bunor Peters from Delta State of Nigeria here in West Africa. Honestly, I am not comfortable contacting you by email because criminals have abused the internet and social media. But because of the urgency of this letter and as a faster means of communication, I contact you hoping that you would not classify me as such. After studying your country's investment opportunities and traditional hospitality of your people, I want to urgently relocate my family to your country and confidentially invest my legitimate fund (GBP£10.5 million) through you into viable and low-risk business that you can recommend that can give us a healthy annual return on investment. It will be a joint business between us after we reach a mutual understanding. Actually, I picked your contact information from your country's directory and made inquiries before contacting you. Even though we have not met before, I trust that you are an experienced, trustworthy and hardworking person. I have a little crisis here in my country just because I belong to the opposition political party and the government is clamping down on key opposition figures and their assets both here in Nigeria and abroad hence my urgent need to relocate to your country and invest my fund with you. I was a director general in the crude oil marketing division of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and, chairman of selling and lifting of equity crude oil, and optimization of earnings from crude oil & gas sales before I joined politics. They are working with the government of the United Kingdom to confiscate funds and assets belonging to key opposition politicians like us and my assets are seriously under this threat. I am ready to give 20% of the fund for your honest participation and cooperation to urgently receive the funds in your bank account on my behalf, assist me to relocate my family and advice me on the investments.

You may be skeptical to reply this message probably due to your past online ugly experience and that is well understood and you have the right to accept or decline my offer. However, if you make the wise decision to work with me irrespective of expected negative advice from people around you, I will prove a positive point to you. It is possible that you may have received offers either real or fake, I also receive them and I advise people to beware and verify before engaging with anyone because most are mere scams, I also advise people to report to the appropriate authorities for necessary action to curb the crime. Let me assure you that I am not part of it as I have my hard earned name and integrity to protect. I will give you proof of my fund for investment to assure you that this is a genuine project and it is 100% safe, risk-free and legal both now and in the future. If you need any more clarification to assure yourself that this is not just a hoax that exists on the Internet, please let me know and I will make that available to you immediately. On the other hand, if I need any information to reassure myself, I will request for that and I trust that you will give me. If you do not want to work with me, kindly indicate in your reply so that I can seek for someone else and I will not contact you again.

I am thinking of investing in agriculture, tourism, healthcare, real estate or stocks but I will rely on your advice for us to proceed. I can inject part of the fund into your own establishment, or into your project via a direct loan with soft repayment terms. Because of my urgent need to relocate my family to your country, I will appreciate if you could assist me to find a good house (six-bedroom sea-side property) for my urgent purchase. I also want to know if you have undertaken a huge amount of money through your bank or by any other means before, to ensure my confidence.  If you think we can mutually work together and you have the capacity to receive my fund and manage it for our mutual benefit, let me know your investment plan, terms and conditions including your question and if it is possible to get the money back in the next 12 years while the investment still runs. I expect your prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. Please call me on phone +234 813 038 8574 or +234 706 838 7856 for further discussions.  Email  engineerbunorpeters@gmail.com or  drbunorpeters@engineer.com  Let me have your phone and fax numbers for easier communication. Regards
Thành viên: vZSoz764    Thời gian: 19/12/2019 07:34:35

Chú ý: Thành viên này đã bị cấm hoặc nội dung tự động bị xóa hoặc bị ẩn

© Copyright 2011-2013 iSoftco®, All rights reserved
Văn phòng công ty: P.16/706, Tòa nhà Thành Công, 57 Láng Hạ, phường Thành Công, quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Tel: (84-4) 37 875018;(84-4) 3555 8604 | Fax: (84-4) 37 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com