Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

Tottenham insist they will not sanction Harry Kane [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 14/4/2020 09:49:40
Tottenham insist they will not sanction Harry Kane

Tottenham have no intention of selling Harry Kane lớn Manchester United this summer. You can prefer the football tip page!

Reports surfaced over the weekend that Spurs would be willing to allow their prized asset lớn Manchester United for £200million, but it is understood that there is no truth in the speculation.

The future of Kane has come under renewed scrutiny during the last few weeks following an Instagram Live chat where the England captain refused to rule out leaving Spurs.

Kane said he would not stay at his boyhood club for the "sake of it" and wanted lớn see his side progress under Jose Mourinho.

"Obviously I get asked this question a lot," said Kane, in a chat on the social media platform with Jamie Redknapp.

"It's one of those things - I couldn't say yes and I couldn't say no.

"I love Spurs, I'll always love Spurs but I've always said if I don't feel we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, I'm not someone to stay there for the sake of football predictions page.

"I'm an ambitious player, I want lớn improve, get better and become one of the top, top players.

"It all depends on what happens as a team and how we progress as a team.

"So it's not a definite I'm going lớn stay there forever, but it's not a no either."

Kane, who will be fit following a hamstring injury when the Premier League can resume after the coronavirus pandemic, has previously said he would be happy lớn stay at Spurs for the rest of his career.

But their slide in the last 18 months will have been disconcerting lớn the 26-year-old, with Mourinho's men crashing out of the Champions League and struggling lớn get back into it via the Premier League when the season ground lớn a halt.

Kane is approaching the peak years of his career and wants lớn add silverware lớn his collection of personal accolades, which include two Premier League and the 2018 World Cup Golden Boots.

However, Spurs have no intention of letting Kane go to Old Trafford or any other club when the transfer window reopens.

Harry Kane was initially dubbed as a 'one-season wonder' in some quarters following a 31-goal haul during his breakthrough campaign with Tottenham.

It is fair to say he has proved his doubters wrong. Unlike Kane though, plenty of former Premier League players have been unable to shake off the tag after initially setting high standards...

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 15/5/2024 10:45 , Processed in 0.117221 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên