Hàng khuyến mãi Hang khuyen mai hang thanh ly hàng thanh lý

Từ khóa hot: Thời trang Đồng hồ Thẩm mỹ Xây dựng Chăm sóc sức khỏe   |  
Tìm nâng cao
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo

Spurs are not afraid of opponents [Copy địa chỉ]

Thời gian đăng: 7/1/2020 09:21:26
Spurs are not afraid of opponents

Former Tottenham forward Dimitar Berbatov is delighted lớn see his former club in the final four of the Champions League and has a few words of advice for the current squad- According to the free prediction page!

Spurs set up fairytale

This is some day to be a Spurs fan and I'm still struggling to comprehend what I saw last night in Manchester. It was one of the most dramatic games I have ever seen - just unbelievable!

My old club are now a two-legged tie away from the final and having been there with Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United, my advice is don't be afraid, just go out and do what you do. Spurs have just beaten the tournament favourites. There's nothing lớn fear. Cherish the occasion and grasp the moment.

I was watching the soccer tips every day with Martin Petrov, who used lớn play for Manchester City, so we were giving each other stick all the way through. Thank God I had the last laugh!

When City scored first so early in the tie I was a bit worried. Scoring with just a few minutes gone gives any team huge momentum and desire. I think everyone expected them to go ahead and take the lead in the tie there and then.

But Spurs weren't fazed, and responded in the best way possible. It was interesting to watch them coming from behind lớn equalise and then taking the lead because this is exactly what they need lớn do - to be cold and ruthless against the big teams. OK, the game was end-to-end after that but they never stopped fighting. I cannot say Spurs won the tie because City were bad. It was an unbelievable effort from both sides, and really neither side deserved lớn go out.

Tottenham can look at themselves today and say 'We have the stadium and we have just beaten Manchester City and their superstars. We are f***ing serious and we have a chance here lớn make history!'

Imagine Spurs winning the Champions League, that would be a fairytale! Remember they were almost dead in the group stage so this is a genuinely amazing comeback. After the game I saw Mauricio Pochettino showing emotion like never before. He hugged two of his assistants so hard and was screaming, it was incredible lớn see. You could see just what it meant to him. Everything is possible for them right now.

Son steps up again

It's a real positive for Tottenham they came through this second-leg without Harry Kane. If they reach the final I guess there is a chance that he could play and that would be unbelievable for the team but I'm so happy lớn see that the team can do the business without him. You cannot rely on one player lớn carry the team. In the end it's all about the team and togetherness and they have proved that they can do it when he's not there.

They are all heroes of course but one man who always steps us is Heung Min-Son and I don't have the words lớn describe what he's doing for Spurs at the moment. It's all happening for him, he scores unbelievable goals and at the end of last night's game was doing some pretty decent defending too! He is going to be a major miss for Spurs in that first leg against Ajax.

Đánh giá

Lưu trữ | Phiên bản Mobile | Quy chế | Chính sách | Chợ24h

GMT+7, 14/5/2024 11:26 , Processed in 0.134225 second(s), 136 queries .

© Copyright 2011-2024 ISOFT®, All rights reserved
Công ty CP Phần mềm Trí tuệ
Số ĐKKD: 0101763368 do Sở KH & ĐT Tp. Hà Nội cấp lần đầu ngày 13/7/2005, sửa đổi lần thứ 4 ngày 03/11/2011
Văn phòng: Tầng 9, Tòa Linh Anh, Số 47-49 Khuất Duy Tiến, P. Thanh Xuân Bắc, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Tel: (84) 2437 875018 | (84) 2437 875017 | E-Mail: cho24h@isoftco.com

Lên trên